Here’s How To Find Out If Your Home Qualifies For A Residential Solar Energy System
Whether you’re looking for a residential solar energy system in Staten Island, Brooklyn or New Jersey, there are a few qualifications to determine if solar is a viable option for you.
- Whether you own or rent. You need to own your home to go solar.
- How much you currently spend on electricity each month (on average). Generally speaking the higher your bill the more you can save.
- The age of your roof. If your roof is close to the end of its useful life, you may need to consider a new roof overlay as part of your decision to go solar.
- Whether there are trees or any other obstructions that shade your roof. We have specialized tools to determine whether any trees will significantly impact your ability to generate your own power from the sun.
- Your credit score. Good credit is required whether you are interested in $0 down leasing or purchasing a solar energy system.
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY BY FILLING OUT THE INFORMATION BELOW:
“SI Solar will not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose customer list names, addresses, email addresses or
other individually identifiable information to anyone at any time.”